Do you already have a dog? Then, you know how much your furry friend need to grow up happy and healthy. It may seem for those who never had a dog that it is enough to provide it with food and to walk it regularly. In fact, a dog needs much more than this minimum. Certain accessories are indispensable for the arrival of your dog and you should make sure that you have prepared them even before it enters its new home. Other things may be useful later. Let’s make out what they are.
- First and foremost, you dog need a good bowl. Although this item may seem unremarkable, your dog should learn to identify as its personal bowl. In fact, you will need to buy two: for food and water. Don’t hesitate to choose practical ones that you will not have to replace every two months.
- A leash and a collar go second. They are crucial for ensuring that your pet is secure and will not get lost (you may also attach a tag to the collar). Take the size of the collar into consideration because the dog should feel comfortable. A leash must be long enough not to limit its movements too much.
- Third, your dog needs toys. They stimulate it, improve your relationships, and help it learn new tricks.
- Forth, you should buy a brush or a comb to make sure that your pet is properly groomed, has no parasites, and looks neat.
- Finally, if you plan to travel with your dog, it will need a spacious cage to make it feel safe and comfortable during the journey.
In our shop, you will find all the above mentioned items, including dog toys, interactive dog toys, rubber balls, dog clothing, dog travel carrier bags, dog bed warming houses, dog swimming houses, dog feeding, collapsible travel dog bowls, dog automatic feeders, dog drinking bowls, automatic dog drinking bowls, puppy butt iPhone cases, dog shoes, waterproof dog boots, cute colorful shoes for dog, anti-slip dog sneakers, dog collars, dog collar heart charms, and retractable dog walking leaches.